FOR THE INDUSTRIAL
In our previous session on the Industrial Subscription Economy, we discussed equipment manufacturers bringing connected machines to market with value-added digital services for their customers, and transitioning into equipment subscription models. The challenge now is how to assess and mitigate the risks of investing in digital transformation and business model innovation. How can industrial manufacturers, service providers, operators, and financiers be first-movers towards as-a-service models while also protecting their balance sheets?
To discuss the path forward and identify solutions, this webinar features a dynamic dialogue between John Riggs (SVP, Applied Technology Solutions at Munich Re / HSB) and Guneet Bedi (SVP, Global Sales at relayr).
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How do digital transformation and business model innovation create risk?
- Is the net opportunity worth the risk for transitioning to as-a-service models?
- Who owns the risk for XaaS – manufacturers, servicers, operators, or financers?
- What strategies can be used to mitigate risk to enable first-mover advantages?
- How are companies embracing change and cultural shift during transformation?