OF THE INDUSTRIAL
Equipment manufacturers are increasingly bringing connected machines to market with value-added digital services for their customers. The tech is the easy part – the tricky question is how to monetize it. Innovative manufacturers are transitioning to as-a-service / utilization-based pricing models for their machines, but the ability to successfully financially engineer these models remains an obstacle for the world’s OEMs, and their operator customers. To discuss the path forward and identify solutions, this webinar features a dynamic dialogue between Usman Shuja (Chief Commercial Officer at Honeywell Connected Enterprise) and Guneet Bedi (SVP Sales at relayr).
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How are equipment manufacturers monetizing their value-added digital services
- How can as-a-service models allow companies to stay relevant and resilient
- Which industries are ready for as-a-service / utilization-based pricing models
- How can industrials financially engineer a successful equipment subscription model
- Share a win of delivering new digital capabilities via a novel business model