A New Era
Is there an alternative to the traditional purchase of machines that enables innovative business models? Equipment as a Service (EaaS) is a forward-looking business model in which equipment is provided for a fee that includes maintenance, spare parts, installation, and other services.
The Industrial Internet of Things lies at the heart of its success – enabling equipment uptime and reliability. It helps the service provider adapt maintenance intervals flexibly to the actual usage of machines and production systems and use complex data analysis and evaluation to detect possible damage in advance to avoid it proactively.
Watch this webinar to learn how Equipment as a Service can help you:
- Achieve lower total cost of ownership
- Ensure predictable and constant revenue streams
- Secure higher profitability
- Build strong customer relationships
- Gain access to untapped customer segments